* Develop technical documentation within Confluence that is utilized by Cloud Operations Engineers to provide the highest quality support to our clients 2nd Watch (www.2ndwatch.com) is a global systems integrator based in the US. We work with Fourtune-500 clients to Lift & Shift into the cloud, resell / manage cloud components and use our advanced toolsets and management systems to repackage Cloud Computing into an enterprise-ready solution. Our custom technology and consulting expertise are the driving factors of our continued and rapid growth.
Combine your passion of technology and business documentation at 2nd Watch!
Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for Technical Writer as a resource for our Technical Task Operational Documentation project. You'll be working closely with the project manager and senior technical resources to develop and improve upon our technical knowledge base (KB) located in Confluence.
As Technical Writer assigned to this project, you will:
* Create KB content and revise existing KB content per the standardized template
* Edit and proofread KB content, ensuring accuracy and appropriate language
Our ideal Technical Writer will have:
* 2-3 years technical writing or knowledge base experience, preferably in software support or IT organization
* Bachelor's Degree in Writing, English or related Business or Communications field is preferred
* Previous technical writing within Confluence is preferred
This role will be based out of our Liberty Lake office. No travel is required. This is a temporary contract position estimated for 3 months with potential for additional opportunity