Regional Territory Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Territory Manager to join the 2nd Watch Sales team in a fast paced, growth stage business that is accelerating its well-regarded leadership position in a game changing industry. The role will report directly to the VP Sales and will be responsible for owning and building their assigned territory.
We are looking for someone who enjoys variety, thrives on molding ambiguity into meaningful action, brings energy and team oriented enthusiasm to their work, and has demonstrated experience in building a successful book of business in a greenfield territory. This role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to contribute and grow in an environment surrounded by smart, driven, and fun people; while having a tremendous impact on company-wide execution that brings the right outcomes for our clients and our business. A successful candidate will be a true hunter and have a proven track record of building and maintaining a large book of business in the enterprise space.
The ideal candidate is someone who…
- Enjoys working in a rapid growth environment
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity
- Is a natural leader who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, and action to new and existing issues
- Thinks Big and takes on Big Challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Is a World Class Communicator across every facet of the organization
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Is Selfless, thinks team first, and has a relentless drive to “win”
- Has a passion for selling services and software to large enterprise
- Develop a strong presence within territory with both customers and partners.
- Drive revenue and market share within defined territory.
- Develop and execute against territory plan to consistently deliver quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and manage relationships with enterprise and mid-market customers in Fortune 2000.
- Accelerate customer adoption of cloud and professional services through education and engagement.
- Position 2nd Watch as a trusted, strategic business partner to customer with differentiated value proposition.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment.
- Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Translate customer’s critical business and technology issues into profitable cloud and services opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources at multiple levels to build and deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis.
- Fully understand customer’s decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
- Negotiate and close managed services and professional services agreements at the executive-level.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering projects with highest degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Engage partners to develop and execute joint selling approach to customers where appropriate.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly revenue forecast through disciplined sales and pipeline methodology.
- Prospect on a continual basis to ensure net new business pipeline targets are consistently met.
- Proactively build and expand on existing customer relationships to drive net new revenue opportunities.
- Utilize customer relationships, professional networks and other industry forums to create new opportunities.
- 7+ years of quota carrying cloud services, enterprise software or professional services sales experience.
- Track record of successfully carrying a quota of at least $2M.
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of company) in past positions in enterprise or mid-market.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to executive-level decision maker (CXO, VP).
- Experience negotiating and closing software and services contracts, including proposal and SOW creation.
- Experience building strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Experience orchestrating and managing virtual team members and partners to drive customer engagements.
- Hunter approach to business development and prospecting.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Cloud and other service offerings.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture preferred.
- Previous consultative selling or solution selling methodology and process training.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or similar customer relationship management software.
- Be highly adaptable and thrive in an environment where revenue solves all problems.
- Travel to and within territory as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About 2nd Watch
2nd Watch is an enterprise workload management provider that helps companies accelerate data center capacity growth through adoption of the public cloud. The company’s public cloud-native services and tools implement and automate critical workload management processes including migration, procurement, provisioning, operations, financial management, and governance. 2nd Watch has helped hundreds of customers increase agility and lower operation costs by shifting workloads into more than 75,000 instances in the public cloud. The venture-backed company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
To learn more about 2nd Watch, visit www.2ndwatch.com or call 1-888-317-7920.