Cloud Operations Manager
- Continue building your technical skills with an awesome team of industry professionals
- Make your mark in this rapidly growing startup as we bring Cloud Services to the Enterprise
- Work closely with top-tier customers to ensure success in a highly rewarding role
2nd Watch (www.2ndwatch.com) is a global systems integrator based in the US, and we specialize in helping enterprise migrate their infrastructure to the cloud. We are well-funded, growing rapidly and have already established an impeccable track record of customer success across the country.
We're building our team with talented and passionate customer focused Cloud Operations Managers to focus on Enterprise customers.
2nd Watch puts our customers first and we obsess over ensuring their trust is our first priority. To earn that trust in a constantly changing technology arena like cloud-computing, it requires building a world-class team to tackle unforeseen challenges. The ideal candidate will be a liaison between top tier customers and Managed Services technical team, track the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. Identify need for and assist with customer escalations. Act as business driver to improve customer's and 2nd Watch’s internal operations. Customer Operations Managers manage customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements. Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management. Act as single point of contact for operational issues. Represent customer needs to cross functional teams within 2nd Watch. Present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal teams. Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
- Supporting new customer on-boarding and set up of operations (processes and workflows, training/customer education, support, billing, etc.)
- Managing upstream interaction with 2nd Watch account teams and Managed Services technical resources to deliver great customer service and ensure issues are driven through to resolution
- Assuring effective communication to customer stakeholders in the event of a service disruption, degradation or outage to make sure that they receive the latest updates as our operations teams work to restore full service
- Handling the preparation and distribution of reporting on SLAs in line with our commitments to customers and helping to answer any questions arising from this reporting quickly and accurately
- Strong intellectual and service operations depth, coupled with effective executive presence and a communication style that conveys expertise and instills confidence
- Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
- Capacity to orchestrate and drive impact in processes throughout the Managed Services organization
- Global outlook and the ability to drive toward global scale and work effectively with geo-distributed teams to achieve great outcomes
- Ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust
- Evangelize security within 2nd Watch and be an advocate for keeping customer information secure
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and contributes to the overall success of the organization. The candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Experience in successfully managing multiple complex, cross-functional, mission-critical business initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills to interact with all levels of management as well as project team members.
- Strong written communication skills including writing requirements and specifications, technical documentation of processes, etc.
- Strong knowledge of program and project management principles and practices.
- You will have access to several customer production sites and applications. Confidentiality and non-disclosure of client information is a requirement and non-negotiable
- Familiarity of a disaster recovery process and reporting security breaches is desired
- Familiarity with and experience working with the following compliance standards: Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, PCI, SOC2
- PMI/PMP certification preferred
- 10-15 years of experience or work industry equivalent
In return we’ll give you the opportunity to help build something truly spectacular!
About 2nd Watch
2nd Watch is an enterprise workload management provider that helps companies accelerate data center capacity growth through adoption of the public cloud. The company’s public cloud-native services and tools implement and automate critical workload management processes including migration, procurement, provisioning, operations, financial management, and governance. 2nd Watch has helped hundreds of customers increase agility and lower operation costs by shifting workloads into more than 75,000 instances in the public cloud. The venture-backed company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
To learn more about 2nd Watch, visit www.2ndwatch.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/D/V
Apply now or contact us for a confidential discussion!